Case Study Murphy - Lime Street Station Virgin 1st Class Lounge
CLIENT : Murphy
PROJECT : Virgin First Class Lounge
Lime Street Station
VALUE : £400,000
SCOPE : Mechanical & Electrical Installation
Picow in Partnership with Murphy constructed the Virgin First Class Lounge at Liverpool Lime Street Station to compliment Virgin Trains new state of the art tilting pendolino trains operating between Liverpool and London.
The new lounge comprised of a ticket office, information centre and first class waiting facility required integrating into the existing station infrastructure.
The scope of works included the following :
- Air Conditioning and Ventillation
- Hot & Cold Water Installation
- New Sub Main Distribution
- Lighting & Control System
- LV Power
- Fibre Optics & Data Networks
- CIS Screens, CCTV & PA Systems