Our in-house engineers, designers and approved consultant partners comprise of qualified, highly skilled and experienced individuals with the capability to provide designs in all aspects of engineering.
We have the ability to fulfill the role of Principle Designer in line with CDM 2015 Regulations, allowing us to ensure that all elements of a design are completed with health and safety at the forefront and that they are also undertaken by designers with suitable experience and qualifications for the technical level and scope of design required.
Our engineers have access to the very latest design software such as Autodesk Revit allowing us to provide BIM solutions and level 2 management ensuring full collaboration and co-ordination between architect, structural, and building services engineering proposals at every step.
Working in line with our ISO 9001 accredited management system our design team provide a structured, innovative, high quality and hassle free design process every time.
We have the capability to deliver the following services:
– Principle Designer Role (CDM 2015).
– Front End Engineering Design (FEED) Studies.
– Engineering surveys complete with detailed condition / performance reports.
– BIM Level 2 designs following the RIBA Plan of Work 2013.
– Concept design capital estimates.
– Production of design briefs, specification and scope of works documents.
– Detailed architectural and engineering services design layouts 2D & 3D.
– Structural, electrical and mechanical services calculations.
– Technical documentation development of P&ID’s, schematics and SLD’s.
– Bespoke solutions for special environments.
We have the necessary experience and expertise to provide a full turnkey project management solution involving all elements of our service capabilities.
Our project operations team are on hand to assist with all elements of your front end project requirements including budget proposals and concept engineering assistance.
Once your project becomes live we will also provide full onsite project management support, assuming the role of “Principal Contractor” in line with CDM 2015 regulations and the latest HSE legislation and guidelines.
Working to our comprehensive and audited management system our managers deliver projects with the highest regard to safety, quality and environmental constraints, whilst maintaining a firm control on cost and programme, ultimately delivering a first class project management service from conception through to final completion and handover.
We have the capability to deliver the following services:
– Principal Contractor Role (CDM 2015).
– Project planning and procurement.
– Risk management.
– Commercial management to maximise our clients investment.
– Planned construction and installation methodology.
– Health and safety management.
– Project quality assurance.
– Mitigation or reduction of project environmental impacts.
– Control of testing and commissioning to agreed standards.
Picow Engineering can deliver the full electrical, control and instrumentation installation package from conceptual design through to installation, commissioning and maintenance.
Our experienced and highly competent in-house electrical design engineers, managers and site based electricians have a wealth of experience across many different sectors within the industry, with a deserved reputation for providing first class electrical installations in line with BS7671 17th Edition Regulations.
Working within highly regulated sectors such as chemical, food & beverage, utilities and rail with a range of installations from large HV LV distribution systems to complex energy efficient lighting projects we can satisfy any electrical requirement with efficiency and professionalism.
We can provide he following supply and installation services:
– Switchgear and Motor Control Centres.
– HV / LV distribution systems.
– Instrumentation equipment.
– Complex multi-band cable management systems.
– COMPEX engineers for ATEX hazardous area applications.
– Control architectures including Profibus, ASI, fibre systems.
– Lighting including energy efficient control equipment.
– UPS and central battery inverters.
– Fire, intruder, CCTV and door access systems.
– Earthing and lightning protection.
– NIC EIC compliant testing and inspection.
– Commissioning services.
– PAT testing.
Our construction division has developed to become an integral part of our business, allowing the company to offer the full turnkey package and subsequent ongoing lifecycle management.
We directly employ around 30 tradesmen of various skillsets from ground workers to joiners, bricklayers and painters. With a number of specialist vetted and approved sub contractors to back up our in-house team we can manage, resource and construct various building projects.
Our range of services include:
– Internal Building Refurbishment and Alterations
– Demolition and Site Clearance
– Foundations and Concrete Bases
– Ducting and Drainage Systems
– Canopies and Waiting Shelters
– Building Extensions
– Cladding and Roofing
Picow have the capacity to offer a routine maintenance and asset care solution encompassing all of our service capabilities within all industrial and commercial sectors.
Our planned and reactive maintenance services whether that be through a mobile team, resident site based operatives or a specialist sub-contractor, will be managed affectively to react as quickly as possible whilst ensuring that we deliver a quality installation.
With our flexible approach to maintenance, we offer a service that minimises disruption whilst ensuring a safe working environment for both our engineers and clients.
Our flexibility also enables us to provide small fast-track design solutions where required, to ensure that work completed meets the required standards and regulations.